The Idiot’s Guide and Dummies books have been a useful resource for years now. I’ve read quite a few myself. However, there are some odd ones out there that have caught my eye.
1. The Complete Idiot’s Guide to the World of Harry Potter
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to the World of Narnia
– Why not just read the books? Or if you’re prepping for the movies… Just go see the movies.
2. AD/HD For Dummies
Alzheimer’s For Dummies
– If you can focus long enough to read the first one, good job. But you better take notes if you’re reading the second one.
3. Anger Management For Dummies
– Step 1. Don’t get angry when someone calls you a Dummy.
4. Beach Babies Jigsaw Puzzle For Dummies
– Not so much the puzzle itself. But this puzzle has all the pieces numbered and comes with a map of where they go. Sort of defeats the purpose of doing a puzzle, doesn’t it?
5. Near Death Experiences For Dummies
– Step 1. Go towards the light. Step 2. NOT THAT CLOSE!
6. Depression For Dummies
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Enhancing Self-Esteem
– Because nothing helps you beat depression like being called a dummy and an idiot.
7. Congress For Dummies
– How many 3rd party candidates do you think picked this up just before submitting their names for the ballot?
8. Happiness For Dummies
– Because ignorance really is bliss?
9. The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Overcoming Procrastination
– For some reason, nobody ever gets around to reading this one.
10. eBay For Canadians For Dummies
– Are Canadians some sort of special interest group now?
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Understanding Ethics
Addiction & Recovery For Dummies
Baby Massage For Dummies
Banjo For Dummies
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to the New World Order
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Zombies
Communicating Effectively For Dummies
Grieving For Dummies