If you’ve never used it, Fiverr.com is a strange little marketplace for small jobs. Sometimes they’re super useful, like this guy who will build you a mobile website. Others less so, like this guy who will dance in a hot dog costume to whatever song you’d like.
A lot of it is promotional ideas that would have little if any value. The “I’ll walk around wearing your company’s t-shirt and nothing else” type thing.
And every job is five bucks. Much like a dollar store, sometimes you’re getting an awesome deal. Sometimes you’re paying waaaaay too much.
Here’s a few Fivver projects I’d love to post on there to see what kind of reaction they get. Warning: These are offensive. That’s the point.
– I will creepily mumble your company’s name into people’s ears as I walk by their tables at the cafe.
– I will carve your company’s name into my victim’s chest.
– I will join online sex chats and tell a girl I’d like to do her with your product.
– I will create your portrait in dog poo.
– I will kidnap a child and hold them ransom until their parents buy your product.
– I will have your company’s name put on my headstone
And if anyone were to take me up on those offers, I would seriously doubt their worth as a human being. 🙂